On October 6th, 2019, Regina will be hosting the CIBC Run for the Cure. It is a 5km run or walk to raise awareness of Breast Cancer and its devastating effects on women, men and families across Canada.
Our local has answered the call and we are entering a team this year. The Unifor 594 Support Squad will be there to join the fight alongside many brave families. We would love you to lace up and join us in supporting this important cause. It will be a fun way to meet fellow Unifor 594 members while making a valuable contribution both monetary and in person. Plus, you’ll add some steps to your step counter.
|Our local has generously offered to supply us with some kickass team shirts and a pledge of $25.00 to each member if you choose to join our team. There is no limit to the number of members on our team. Men, women and kids are welcome to participate. Like any team, we welcome folks who would like to show their support by cheering us on to the finish line. |
Register today and become part of something great!
How to join or donate:
- Click the ‘Join or Donate’ button below or Google CIBC Run for the Cure.
- Select run location, click ‘sign up’
- Click ‘join a team’
- Enter ‘Unifor 594 Support Squad’ and hit search
- Our team name will pop up under search results, click ‘Join Team’ or ‘Donate’ to donate only
- Choose if you want to agree to raise $150 and pay no entry fee or just donate the minimum entry fee
- Set up username, password and finish entering your personal information