Show your support for Refinery workers on social media!
Add our frame to your Facebook profile photo! Click to update it, choose “add frame”, then find either “I Support Unifor 594” or “We Support Unifor 594”. Here’s what they look like:
Download this and make it your Facebook cover photo:
Download this and make it your Twitter cover photo:
If you are an organization or labour group with a network of members/followers, please show your support for Unifor 594 workers by…
1. Connecting with us on social media and sharing our messages.
2. Sharing this page at Unifor594.com where we will revise calls to action as bargaining continues.
3. Writing a letter or email to the board of your local Co-op to declare your support for Unifor 594 and imploring them to tell the Company to respect Refinery workers by not going
4. Declaring your support for us on your websites and social media channels and encouraging your members to do all of the above!
Unifor 594 Members:
Here are a few ways you can help amplify our call for respect…
1. Changing your social media profile picture to the campaign logo using the downloadable images below.
2. Wearing the campaign! We’ve got new shirts you can buy.
Shop before & after Executive and General Meetings or through your shop steward.
3. Volunteering a few hours to represent our union around the community over the summer – it might be handing out info & swag or staffing a booth somewhere fun. Contact Ashlyn to raise your hand! Send an Email